Monday, August 2, 2010

In PNG and ready for class!

Finally, I have arrived in Goroka, PNG, and class begins tomorrow morning! The final flights went well, and my missing bag showed up in Goroka before I did.

I've met a few of my students ... there will be 15 in all. We begin at 8am tomorrow (6pm Monday for you who are in Michigan). I'm excited to get under way!

I'm staying with an ABWE missionary family who are connected with the Bible college here. It will be a great experience!

It was fascinating to fly over much of this country when traveling up from Port Moresby. Lots of jungle and winding rivers and mountains. It will be great to see more of it!

Please pray for my interaction with my students, that the class would be valuable for them and that I would learn from them.

I'll let you know how the day goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment