Friday, August 13, 2010

The Dialogues @ University of Goroka


Here I am at "The Dialogues @ University of Goroka." It was a satisfying evening. The session was all in English. Unfortunately there was other noise and they tended to be soft spoken, so sometimes I had to ask multiple times to know what they said. But the good news is that people were (after warming up a little) willing to speak up!

We studied Luke 12:13-21 when Jesus told the parable of the rich man with a rich field. The big challenge was to discover what it means to be 'rich toward God' rather than wanting to gather treasures to ourselves. I pray that it was helpful to the students.

They were very kind. I took along two MSU t-shirts as gifts. There were about 6 students who were there for the first time ... so having learned from Campus Crusade :-) I gave the shirts to 2 new people.

Now I can't wait to get back to MSU and report to The Dialogues @ MSU about my experience doing the same thing in PNG! What a privilege it is to have been able to met with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment