Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An encouraging day

Thank you for praying for me and my interactions with the students today. I think it went well. I know there was some 'sticker shock' when they saw the grades, but I think they handled it pretty well.

I just had a 3 hour help session in preparation for the sermons tomorrow and Friday, working one on one with anyone interested. I will probably do another one tomorrow evening for people who didn't make it in today. They are certainly making progress on news ways of thinking.

On the other hand, I hate to leave them now ... they are starting to see what we're working on, but I wish I could take them further! The good thing is that I have assigned a project for them that will help them apply what we've learned over the coming months.

So 2 more days, listening to sermons and giving feedback. I pray that God blesses these days of preaching that they would continue to grow spiritually and in their skill as preachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment